BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hey!!!!

Hey, y’all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here’s a brief intro so that you can get to know me better and stuff.
Yeah. READ ON!
My name is Ava Grace Seffner and I’m a loud and fun-loving NASCAR chick from Mooresville, North Carolina. I enjoy racing go-karts and would love to compete in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series one day.
So yeah. I’m a NASCAR lover/freak. My favorite drivers are Matt Kenseth and Mark Martin. I DO NOT LIKE CARL EDWARDS SO SHUT UP, FELICITY AND ZAN.
(Sorry! They are hovering over me as I type this.)
I’m really loud and commentary and stuff, but that’s not a bad thing. I’m just a super strong believer in the first amendment and I’m using my rights accordingly.
So about my blog title… “I Take The First”…there are two meanings to that. First one: (refer to my obsession with the first amendment). Second meaning: I LOVE WINNING RACES!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO WIN AT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you haven’t seen the movie Talladega Nights, I’ll let you in on my favorite quote: “If you ain’t first, you’re last.” SO TRUE.
Well, nice getting to know you guys. Check back a lot and comment. I’m going to out-blog Sabine. ;)
*Ava Seffner*

0 comments: